Monday, November 25, 2019

Somebody That I Used NaNo

In today's episode, I talk to a tremendous writer (whose YA novel made me cry.  Be jealous), super cutie, and my best friend for life, Ariane Mandell.  She's co-writing two different projects and having a blast.  We discuss how to find a writing partner who sticks, how writing that's fun is super motivating (which is obvious when I write it down, but never occurs to me when I'm writing), and how sometimes a scene sounds awesome in your head and then is blah when you write it down.

Relevant:
 



As mentioned

    Remember to check out the NaNo-It-All website, and send us an e-mail at nanoitallpodcast@gmail.com for us to talk about on the air!



    You can find Ariane at:

    twitter iconAriane's twitter: @ArianeMandell
    instagram iconAriane's foster dog instagram: @DogsOfSnuggletown


    You can find Carolyn at:
    twitter iconCarolyn's twitter: @CaryAndTheHits
    Blogger iconCarolyn's website
    podcast iconThe Twenty Percent True Podcast
    NaNo Website iconCarolyn's NaNo profile: CaryAndTheHits


    Music: What A Wonderful Day by Shane Ivers - https://www.silvermansound.com

    No comments:

    Post a Comment